Corporate floral arrangements in Singapore
Fresh flowers and custom plantings provide the image of success for our business. Our corporate office has only one initial chance to impress clients and visitors. When they first arrive at a business, flowers exhibit a silent message that we are above the rest and have the resources to enjoy simple luxuries. Custom designed flowers will create an experience and set the tone for the overall impression they will leave with.
Flowers and plants can be arranged in a way to add character, color and the sense of a warm environment, which will highlight the architecture and setting of our unique space. We supply many well-known corporate offices, hotels, retailers, restaurants, bars and luxury residences with our unique and custom work to highlight key areas, and perhaps hide any eyesores.
We offer a range of corporate floral and plant delivery and preservation services, ranging from welcoming reception displays packed with color and texture to unusual long lasting planted arrangements that bring creativity and inspiration to any environment. Set our company apart from our custom-fit style!
There are many benefits that come from subscribing to our corporate services – be it plant rotations or weekly flower delivery service – from cost savings to using only high-quality premium flowers sourced from around the world. What is more; we receive personal service from a dedicated account designer. Here’s a quick look at the highlights of working with us:
Reduced prices: Significant discount on price per stem compared to retail.
Premium floral: Our team of designers will create stunning floral and plant displays catered to the surrounding environment, using the world’s highest quality stems and plants.
No charge for vases: Complimentary use of our vases that will be swapped out by our team every rotation. Enjoy changing styles at no cost to us.
Dedicated account designer: We will be assigned a floral designer who will create and oversee all work performed for the account.
Provide our information and needs below and a member of our team will contact you in regards to an appointment to discuss the options of interior landscape plantings or fresh floral arrangements on a weekly or monthly basis. One designer will be the contact for our account, creating ideas, arrangements and scheduling any needed maintenance for our individual account.
Tips on floral arrangements and how to keep flowers fresh
- Keep cut flowers in a chill place that does not get direct sunlight, packing them slackly in a box generously line with moist greens.
- Always carry cut flowers with the heads down. That way there is less chance of heavy-headed flowers bending off or breaking off.
- Before arranging the flowers, make sure that the vases have been washed well. A mixture of water, salt, and vinegar removes stains from flower vases as well as unpleasant smell. If the smell is really bad to leave the mixture overnight.
- Put a spoonful of charcoal, ammonia or salt in the water to minimize the growth of bacteria which causes flower stems to deteriorate fast.
- For flowers to last long, don’t crowd them in one vase to avoid choking the stems which can cause the flowers to wither fast.
- To revive wilting flowers, snip off an inch of the stem under water, leave in a cool dark place for a few hours in a bucket of water.
- Cut half an inch of the stems from the bottom daily and change the water to make the flower arrangements last longer. To find out more about our flower bouquet delivery in Singapore click here.